Get out of your reader and come check out the new look to the "Always Home and Uncool" blog! There's still a little tweaking to do, but you'll get the general idea.
Questions? Comments? Quesadillas? You may want to visit the new FAQ, too.
BTW -- thanks to all of you who contacted me with concern about my well being after that last post. I guess the lyrics to that song and a few other things I said might have led you think that I having a meltdown, joining a cult or worse -- out of beer.
Let it be known that I was in midst of one of my periodic self-imposed freak outs about something of no great consequence (that would be my career), coupled with computer issues and a bit of a butter-creme birthday cake hangover from Thing 1's party.
I'm nearly over it. Just let me finish this corner piece. And lick the plate.
My Uncool Past
- ► 2012 (61)
- ► 2011 (57)
- ► 2010 (100)
- Scenes from a Generally Good Day
- Meet the New Uncool; Same as the Old Uncool
- Last Stop
- Is This Post Shaking or Is It Just Me?
- Symphony for Thing 1
- Death of a Web Site; Birth of a Thing
- 25 Random Things -- Uncool Family Edition
- My Little Chickadee
- Valentine's Day is for Pansies ... and Other Free ...
- I'm Cheating on You
- ▼ February (10)