Tuesday, June 29, 2021

Please, DO Adjust Your Dials

WKRP opening credits radio scan

A couple of quick programming notes:

Subscribe by email. Huh? It's 2021

Since Feedburner is shutting down its email subscription service support, I've switched my feed over to follow.it. Boy, are those folks friendly. They helped via email with the whole process.
  • If you are already subscribe via email, you are all set -- the subscriptions have been carried over. 
  • If you want to subscribe by email, go onto my site and put your email address in the box on the top right then hit "Subscribe."

I'm uncool, dude. I still use a blog reader and RSS.

Dude/dudette -- you are my kind of people.

The Feedburner feed will still work for the time being (I think -- Google owns it, so who knows), but it will soon be deleted. I have redirected the site to the new follow.it feed (https://follow.it/always-home-and-uncool), so if you got this, all is good. If not ...

Now, for my next trick, maybe someday I'll finally get off Blogger.

And finally ...

"New" post coming Wednesday. Note the quotation marks. See y'all soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

REMEMBER: You're at your sexiest when you comment.

AddThis

My Uncool Past