Send inquiries and double entendres to:
AlwaysHomeAndUncool (at) gmail (dot) com
If you are interested in purchasing an ad on my blog, I'm interested in selling space to you.
Email me for rates on text ads and display button ads.
I rarely do any of these, mostly because:
1. This a personal blog not a review or marketing blog.
2. Most pitches I receive are form letters to "Mr. ______" or "Mommy Blogger" seeking free write-ups.
3. Most of the products pitched to me are, well, lame or completely irrelevant.
That said, I do make exceptions (on this blog and in my writing on DadCentric). For example:
Note that all those sponsors offered:
- freedom to write whatever I wanted, and
- me or my readers something tangible (meat or DVDs for the readers, money for me).
And please, no more baby gear or baby clothing. My kids are waaaaay past that stage, and I don't give a flying fig what type of organic burp cloth a celebrity wipes off his/her kid's drool with.