- Law & Order: Parking Violations Bureau
- The Biggest Loser: Talk-Show Host Edition
- The Weakest Link
- Knight Rider III: Kit Goes Hybrid
- Law & Order: Lost and Found Box
- Er …
- (Insert day of week) Night Lights
- WWE Late Night SmackDown
- Law & Order: Traffic Enforcement Division
- Saved By the Bell: Mid-Life Crisis
- Suicide: Life on the NBC Schedule
- Deal or What the F--- You Mean I’m Moving to 12:05 A.M.
- Law & Order: Janitorial Services
- Grizzlier Adams
- Sing Along with Mitch McConnell
- Carson Daly, Where Are You?
- Law & Order: Entertainment Litigation
Past NBC Flops that Could Have Done Better than “The Jay Leno Show”
Manimal (1983) – Man turns into an animal with help of B-roll shot at zoo and cheesy makeup to fight lame crime of the week. It’s no The Incredible Hulk.
Mr. Smith (1983) - TV.com sums it up nicely: “Mr. Smith was the name of a talking orangutan who worked as a political advisor in Washington, D.C. The show was one of NBC's lowest-rated shows ever, lasting 13 episodes.” It also was NBC’s lead-in for Manimal. Awesome programming block, Peacock!
Pink Lady and Jeff (1980) – Jeff Altman! Hugh Hefner! Greg Evigan and The Bear! (Too bad Cheap Trick didn’t appear in this clip.) And two Japanese ladies in bikinis who butchered disco songs in English every week! I believe I saw this variety show back in first run, but I have an excuse – I was in the throes of puberty.
My Mother the Car (1965-66): I always see this listed as one of the worst of all-time. After I watched an episode on Hulu, it’s kinda hard to disagree.
These lists are brought to by the letters ABDPBT.