Thursday, June 20, 2013

Then Katie Couric Called Me “Hot”

Here it is. Me and Katie Couric.

Oh, and three other guys who wisely prevent me from talking most of the time.

I sit nervously, apparently on the verge of a seizure, until around the 3:10 mark (though just prior to that you can hear me holler “Bro code!” amid the rabble).

The best part? Unlike My Love or The Mother of All Uncoolness, Katie let’s me have the last word.

That’s among the many reasons she’s a permanent member of my list, people.

Next week, I’ll give you the whole backstage story on how I almost didn’t get to the show.

17 comments:

  1. Well said, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So awesome, Kevin! I would've been under the stool, hiding, texting you & TwoBusy for backup. Congrats on avoiding that seizure.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it obvious in the first two minutes that that is where I'd also rather be?

      Delete
  3. Ok, now you're just bragging'
    XO

    ReplyDelete
  4. yay Kevin! First time I've ever heard your voice. Nice!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dude, that's awesome. And you're the one who got the applause, so there you go.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nicely done. You were just biding your time before you nailed it with that comment.

    ReplyDelete

REMEMBER: You're at your sexiest when you comment.

AddThis

My Uncool Past