We are not above doing the occasional Internet meme here at Uncool Enterprises but we will employ the royal “we” to class it up a bit.
She gave me a list of 11 questions to answer, so here goes:
1. Why do you “put your two cents in” when it is only “a penny for your thoughts”? What happens to the other penny?
It goes in the tray next to the cash register for those with no sense at all.
2. Pen or pencil and why.
Pen because I stand by my mistakes. Such as sporting a mustache.
3. What is your favorite Disney character and why?
Dr. Heinz Doofenschmirtz from Phineas and Ferb because he has the best evil jingles.
Video: Doofenschmirtz theme songs
4. Do you pick yer nose? If so, are you a flicker or roller?
As with playing with one’s self (um, kids, that’s like when Dad, uh, does a solo round of Tiger Woods golf on the Wii, OK?), everyone picks but no one admits. And that’s how I roll.
5. What do you prefer brains or boobs?
Daft Scots Lass: This is America where we can have it ALL. So I choose my long-standing nerd crush – Kari Byron of Mythbusters:
6. What was the best thing before sliced bread?
Beer because it’s like liquid bread, no slicing necessary.
7. What is the worst pick-up line someone has used on you?
8. If you won the lottery what is the first thing you'd do?
9. If you could give new parents ONE piece of advice, what would you tell them?
I believe new parents checking out of the hospital should receive their child swaddled in this T-shirt:10. Chocolate or Vanilla?
Vanilla. Can I BE any plainer?
11. What is the one stereotype about redheads that you think is true?
I shall quote from The Book of Springsteen:
Well, I don't know how many girls you dated,
Man, you ain't lived 'til you've had your tires rotated
By a red-headed woman, a red-headed woman.
It takes a red-headed woman to get a dirty job done.
- Musings from the Big Pink
- Deckside Thoughts
- The Holmes
- Tatty Tiara
- The Muskrat
- Connecticut Mom
To answer these questions:
- Ginger or MaryAnn?
- What would you use to dilute water?
- What mnemonic would you use to help you remember how to spell “mnemonic”?
- What is your theme song?
- Cake or pie, and what kind?
- What’s the worst movie you ever saw in its entirety?
- What celebrity would you NOT mind your significant other having a one-nighter with?
- Six of one or half a dozen of the other?
- What you gon' do with all that junk? All that junk inside your trunk?
- Vampires or zombies – which would you try to kill first?
- Who are three people who’ve never been in my kitchen?
In accordance to these rules:
- You must post the rules.
- Answer the questions the tagger set for you in the post, and then create 11 new questions to ask the people you've tagged.
- Tag 11 bloggers, however, you can break the rules and tag fewer people if you want. Make sure you hyperlink their names/blogs.
- Let them know you've tagged them!
- Have fun!
+ + +
FINALLY, the answers I got for last week’s Fill ’er Friday were all outstanding.
All wrong, but all outstanding.
The victim in this chalk outline:
The answers were so good, I couldn’t chose a best one so I picked a winner at random. And the $25 Amazon gift card goes to …
B.E. Earl (aka The Verdant Man) for his cruel, but funny jab at my baseball loyalties.