Excitable, formerly known as Thing 2 to you old-school “Uncool” types, hits double digits in a month.
The big 1-0.
Dear Lord, I’m frickin’ OLD!
But this is not about me. It’s about him.
On his 6th birthday, I offered him a mess of life lessons on this blog. Hence, four years later, I’m tapped out. Drained. Spent. Pffffffft.
Here and at DadCentric yesterday, I asked readers to give my boy some advice for his 10th year on Earth and (cue cavernous echo effect) BEEEEE-YOOOOOoooond.
So pass on your words of wisdom to the boy in the comments. He probably won’t heed them, but he doesn’t listen much to me either these days.
Go on. I dares ya!
+ + +
Spread your “Uncool” love – tweet, like, etc. using one or more of the social bookmark buttons below or in your feed reader. Thanks!
My Uncool Past
- ► 2014 (16)
- ► 2013 (30)
- Photo Finished
- Go West, Uncool
- A Girl and Her (First) Dog
- Tips for the Boy Appreciated
- Some Dads Quietly Have It All. Thanks.
- The Fatherhood Trifecta
- Not Just for Happy Hour Anymore
- "Dance Moms" Lacks Dads: Thank Heaven or WTF?
- Take Me Out to the …
- Forecast: Hangover and Heartaches Ahead
- “I know you know that you're an April Fool”
- ▼ April (11)
- ► 2011 (57)
- ► 2010 (100)
- ► 2009 (87)