Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Do The Hustle!

Hustler 50th Anniversary BD Sorry, I meant win The Hustler, the Paul Newman/Jackie Gleason classic about pool sharks (that’s billiards, not swimming predators).

Click over to my DadCentric post from Friday and leave a comment – any comment – to be entered in a drawing to win three great movies on Blu-ray DVDs that would make great Father’s Day gifts for someone in your life (or yourself).

Along with The Hustler, you could win:

  • The ComancherosJohn Wayne. Lee Marvin. Guns. 
  • Cowboys. Members of the race formerly known in the States as Indians. As classic as they come
  • Tigerland – A Vietnam War movie starring Colin Farrell. I hear its pretty good.

No need to comment here unless you want to tell me about your Memorial Day weekend. Better yet, leave a joke but keep it semi-clean. I have a fictitious image to maintain.

Even better yet: Support our family in the Seattle Rock ‘n’ Roll Marathon with a small donation to help find a cure for Thing 1’s juvenile dermatomyositis. Donate to Cure JM now! We’re nearly at the $3,000 mark.

1 comment:

  1. I ran the Rock and Roll Half marathon in Seattle during its first year there. It was a fun race. Good luck this year.

    ReplyDelete

HEY, YOU! DOWN HERE! READ THIS!!

I try to reply to all comments. To receive a reply email, make sure the comment ID you use contains your email address AND click the "Subscribe by email" link before you publish your comment.

Otherwise, you'll need to check back here for my reply.

REMEMBER: You're at your sexiest when you comment.

My Uncool Past

ShareThis