Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Do The Hustle!

Hustler 50th Anniversary BD Sorry, I meant win The Hustler, the Paul Newman/Jackie Gleason classic about pool sharks (that’s billiards, not swimming predators).

Click over to my DadCentric post from Friday and leave a comment – any comment – to be entered in a drawing to win three great movies on Blu-ray DVDs that would make great Father’s Day gifts for someone in your life (or yourself).

Along with The Hustler, you could win:

  • The ComancherosJohn Wayne. Lee Marvin. Guns. 
  • Cowboys. Members of the race formerly known in the States as Indians. As classic as they come
  • Tigerland – A Vietnam War movie starring Colin Farrell. I hear its pretty good.

No need to comment here unless you want to tell me about your Memorial Day weekend. Better yet, leave a joke but keep it semi-clean. I have a fictitious image to maintain.

Even better yet: Support our family in the Seattle Rock ‘n’ Roll Marathon with a small donation to help find a cure for Thing 1’s juvenile dermatomyositis. Donate to Cure JM now! We’re nearly at the $3,000 mark.

1 comment:

  1. I ran the Rock and Roll Half marathon in Seattle during its first year there. It was a fun race. Good luck this year.

    ReplyDelete

REMEMBER: You're at your sexiest when you comment.

AddThis

My Uncool Past