At this blog, those people would include:
- My Love. Though I suspect she sometimes has her admin break down my posts into bullet points for insertion into a PowerPoint presentation she can quickly review between conference calls on weighty subjects such as how to best correlate carbonation levels in fruit-flavored, non-caffeinated beverages featuring artificial sweeteners with Band 10 retirement package for executives in non-G8, non-Democratic but vaguely American leaning global markets with excessive helium reserves.
- The Mortician Babe (who calls My Love to tell her how funny my blog is ... prompting the need for the PowerPoint presentations)
- The 16 people who receive this blog by e-mail. I know all your names and Social Security Numbers. Comment or I start issuing credit cards in your names to the people who do comment here.
- The 163 people who regularly visit my site every month in search of "Kari from 'Mythbusters." This peaks, I recently discovered, every time they re-run the episode where they put Mentos in diet soda. Think about it. Google it. You'll understand.
- The 127 people who visit here every month wanting to know whether the actress who plays the mom on "The Suite Life of Zack & Cody" is pregnant. Wikipedia says she was, squeezing out a little girl in May. Now go buy her a gift. Oh, while you're at the store, get a life. And maybe a dark chocolate Milky Way for the drive home
Even if you do comment here, on occasion or regularly, do so again. My goal is to finally break 50 comments. If I do, I'll be incredibly pumped because I'd finally have achieved a goal!
Then, I'll be incredibly depressed because I would have gotten the most comments ever for writing absolute tripe filler.
Then I'll be incredibly pumped again because that means I have friends out there in the ether!
Then I'll be incredibly depressed again because I know I only got them by begging, pleading and whoring myself.
Then I'll be incredibly pumped again because these moods swings will qualify me for some real sweet prescription meds!
Which, in the blogosphere we know, is a prerequisite for snagging a book deal.
Voting for me at Humor-Blogs.com will also ease your troubled mind and remove embarrassing stains from your contour sheets.